Sunday, November 2, 2008

We had such a fun Halloween this year. Most of the family was able to meet at Oma's and my parents this year to celebrate. Oma made her famous chili and my mom made her famous frosted cookies and frosted doughnuts! It was just so much fun to be with family. Aubrey looked adorable in her little Pirate hat, don't you think? The only bummer about the evening was Ryan's team lost their game against Idaho Falls. The score was 62-30 something... he wasn't a happy camper, I felt so bad for him; however, there was a small inkling of happiness felt because I get to have him to myself for the next couple of weeks until basket ball starts up again!


















Ryan was mad at me for dressing Brutus up as a bumble bee, but he looks so adorable, and he liked wearing it because it kept him warm!!














5 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love every second of it. I love reading your blogs because I can imagine you in person saying all those things. :) You'll have to let me know where you're working because I have no idea. That's such a bummer that Twin Falls lost. But building good teams can take a couple years ya know? So tell him to hang in there! You're such a good little wife to cook dinner every night. Clark is lucky for a couple a week. And those couple usually are grilled cheese sandwiches! I'm pathetic.

    Is that Brooke in that picture? I haven't seen her in a couple years so I can't be sure. It looks like her though! Remember that time we went to Salt lake on Halloween to that coffee shop...then we went over to those weird guys house. Kinda a random night. Ok, my comment is long enough. I'm glad to see you're alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your dog looks cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, It's good to hear you are doing well. I love your dog, I can't get over how u cute he is. I have to say I laughed about that story with Ryan and his student with Kristy. I thought it was so great. He has a lot more patience than I ever will. I'm glad to hear you're working out but sad I'm not doing it with you. I need motivation. I just started a blog so maybe we can stay in touch better. Hope you're doing wonderful. Love ya, Becky Mennear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to seriously kidnap your puppy! He is the cutest- I live the bumble bee costume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blog--- you're pictures are the cutest and that Brutus. We'd love to adopt him! I think your house is so cute and I can't wait to see the whole tour. So glad I got to catch up with you this weekend. What a love you are. Don't forget to try Garden Cafe on Eastland and Filer

    ReplyDelete