Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Dedication!!!!

This blog is dedicated to Tanessa, my parents, and JoSue! They have been complaining that I haven't updated my blog in probably FOREVER! I'm really sorry. For a while there, I even forgot that I started a blog. I'm horrible, I know. So, as for now, I'm just going to give you an update of what's going on in our lives, and I will post pictures later.

Ryan started his teaching and coaching career at Twin Falls High School this August. He has mixed feelings about all of it, but don't we all with every new endeavor? He likes teaching, and he likes coaching, but he doesn't necessarily like teaching and coaching certain kids! But that's just the way things go sometimes, there are always pros and cons with everything. The mighty Bruins have a record of 2-6. But if they win this next game against Idaho Falls then they can make it to the play-offs, so Ryan has been praying and coaching his little heart out!! But he is really enjoying the other coaches. They have been very good to him.

Ryan just had his 25th birthday on Sunday. I feel like we are getting so old! It scares the crap out of me, it seems like i just graduated from good ol' Highland a year ago!! But it's already been 5! Makes me a little nautious! Anyway, my family came down for his birthday and also to watch my cousin Tony's baseball game at CSI. We went to La Fiesta for his birthday dinner, and if you know Ryan, you know that he is a bit bashful and does not like attention on him in the least! Well, my dad tipped the waiter off that it was Ryan's birthday (my dad didn't know what would happen, so dont' blame him completely!) and they brought out this huge sparkly black sombrero and plopped it on Ryan's little head and sang THE longest birthday song i have ever heard. His face was bright red and was pinching my leg for the duration of it! I couldn't help but laugh my guts out, but at the same time I know he was very uncomfortable. poor baby! He was, however, very happy to have my family down to celebrate with us and feels very thankful for the gifts they brought for him.

Nothing too new for me, I am just slaving away at work. I recently got a promotion and I now (i'm very proud to say) have my own office! I will have to take pictures and post them. It's so nice to not have to be the Secretary anymore! I am loving my job now, but it's been very mentally exhausting. I have a lot of new responsibilities that I am taking on, so it's been pretty crazy! I come into work around 7:30 am and work til about 5:30, after that I go to the gym for an hour and then home to make dinner for Ry Ry. By the time he gets home I really only have a couple of hours to spend with him before we go to bed :( it makes me sad because i dont get to see him nearly as often as I would like to. I have really been missing him, but appreciating all the more, the time I get to spend with him!

Well... that's that for now, I will post pictures this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. isn't life crazy!! you sound like you are liking twin falls! Keep updating your blog, I like to whats going on as well. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the post even if you don't have a lot of pictures or things going on it is still nice to hear about what is going on in you life, since because of the time difference we never get to talk on the phone anymore. Give me a call some weekend when your not busy. We miss you guys and hope that you are saving up money to come see us sometime, we would love it if you could come sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for your promotion!! That is amazing, and I guess that it means that Arbor won the grant??? I miss you and Twin falls!

    ReplyDelete