Sunday, November 16, 2008

Update and a lot of pics!

So I am bombarding my blog with pictures, I apologize!! I promised more pics in my last post, and so I'm posting pics of Ryan's birthday, and more Brutus (since he's more interesting and cute than us).
Anyway, just wanted to give a little bit of an update, we just got GREAT news that Jake, Tess and Addi are coming for Christmas!! I just about peed when I heard the news, not even kidding! I have been missing them like crazy and shed AT LEAST one tear every time I view their blog. There has been a definite void in our lives since they moved to Florida, so them coming home for a few weeks will do all of our hearts quite a bit of good! I have a cry session probably once a month to Ryan about how much I miss them, so it'll be a nice little relief for ryan too!!
Ryan is starting basketball this week, and he's really excited. I again, have mixed feelings!! I got to have him to myself for a whole week and it was so nice, I skipped going to the gym every day just so I could race home to spend time with my long lost husband! They just made cuts this weekend so they begin practice on Monday. It'll be good for me to get back to my routine, but I'm sad that I have to go back to not seeing him much!
I am still a slave at the office. I stress SO MUCH and my body does not handle stress very well. My face has broken out so bad that I can't even look in the mirror. I don't think my skin has been this bad in my entire life!! It's very disturbing. You won't see many pics of me posted because you will probably have nightmares!! (i'm a bit of a drama queen). Anyway, not too much to update you on, just wanted to put up a post so I don't get yelled at by people, and plus I"m bored!



My mom created the CUTEST card for Ryan, we were laughing so hard! She is so crafty and creative. Just love her to pieces!
Ryan was already chowing down on part of the present oma and grandpa gave him, she makes the best lemon bars! I think I ended up eating more than Ryan did!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday today Amanda! I am SORELY disappointed that you haven't updated your blog in a while. How about a big picture of you blowing out birthday candles!! I love it! I hope you have the best day ever and that you and Ryan go do something fun. Take off from work early!

    ReplyDelete