Sunday, November 16, 2008

Brutus' eyes look a little crazy scary, but my red-eye fixer wouldn't work on his little doggy eyes for some weird reason.
I was trying to take another picture with Brutus in this picture, and you can't really tell but he was licking my ear and it tickled so I started laughing and squirmed too much to get him in the picture, but Ryan likes this picture , so i posted it. Don't look at my messy nightstand! Yuck!Doesn't he look so precious in this picture? Cutest puppy face ever!
Ryan and his boy. They look adorable!

4 comments:

  1. You look so happy! It just makes me smile to look at all your photos. By the way I would steal that dog if Brandon would ever allow me to have one. He/she? is beautiful. I'm so happy your brother and family are coming home. It's crazy how much you miss family. Anyways good luck with bball season. You make a beautiful basketball wife. Oh, about the whole breaking out thing, you are right you are a drama queen. You probably have like 1 zit!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE PICTURES!. So do my kids. I think Peri says Brutus the same way Addi does. She loves him. I'll have to bring her over sometime soon, so they can meet. You're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAG... you're it. Check my blog for details. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda!! Hey I found your blog and wanted to say hi. Your house is beautiful by the way! Well, hope all is well with you and Ryan and that you guys have a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete