Front view of the home. It's so weird to me that I actually own the home. Ryan and I were freaking out the other day because we are actually grown ups now... whoever thought that the day would come!!?! We own a house, we have a dog, we both have grown up jobs.... bizarre!
your house is so cute! Congrats on the move to twin! It is a fun place. Are you working there? Love and miss your face.
ReplyDeleteAmanda
ReplyDeleteHey you beautiful girl, I found your blog from Sarah's-don't ask me how I found hers! You are so gorgeous, and your house is so cute! Congratulations. angela (sudweeks)
Hey Amanda! what a cute house. I just might have to be your first visitor! I'm glad you are happy in Twin. Do you know I have never been there? I'm glad I stumbled across your blog now we can stay caught up on eachother easier!
ReplyDeleteYour little home is so cute. Jessie is so bummed you moved. We were in Twin last weekend and she was wondering where you lived.
ReplyDeleteAmanda!! I miss you already- I can't belsive that I am not in Twin with you anymore! How is everyone at work?? Are you liking it- maybe I will just call you! Your puppy is adorable I love him. Congrats on the house that is Huge!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteok somehow I deleted your cute comment on my blog when I was trying to post it!!! Any way I love you too like a sister!!! I can't belive how stinkin beautiful you are!!!! sick!! I love your puppy too:)
ReplyDeleteMand!! I love the house! You guys look so happy!! I hope all is weel! I miss you! I got a blog. soccerfanatic7.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog, you cutie! Congrats on the house! That's pretty awesome. We're still working on that part of growing up. How are you? What's new?
ReplyDelete-Chelsie
Hey Amanda! What a cute house! I don't know if you remember, but we went to jr. high years ago! I am glad I found your blog. YOu look so happy!
ReplyDeletehey amanda this is angie clinger!! we live here in twin falls TOO!!! thats so exciting that you guys moved here we should totally get together! i found your blog and i just wanted to say hi! give me a call anytime!!! 209-760-7896 thats my CELL
ReplyDeleteAmanda! Hey! found your blog by searching others! I love that you have a blog we can keep in touch! Sounds like everything is going well for your guys! your house looks so cute! Check out our blog!
ReplyDeleteYou can't start a blog then never post!! I check regularly and am always sad to see there is nothing new. I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE! :) Love ya girl
ReplyDeleteAmanda,
ReplyDeleteI'm not quite sure how I ran in to your blog, but I wanted to say hi! You are beautiful as ever and congrats on your new house.
Keri