This was the first week we got him... He was so nice and calm that week! Now he is quite the opposite and a BIG handful!

Addi (our niece) calls him "Broosis" It's so adorable! This is my favorite pic of him! He gives us this sad little face after we scold him for doing something naughty! We can't stay mad for long!
For some reason... Brutus LOVES hampers!! Any time he is allowed in the house, he goes straight for the hamper to lay & chew on it! What a crack up!
Amanda...I had to get on and see your blog after Tess told me you were setting it up! I can't believe you guys have already moved to Twin Falls! I hope you have a great time there...and I miss Addi so much too!! Your house looks great!! Hopefully we will see you around sometime. Kristi
ReplyDeleteAddi loves the pictures of Broosis she begs to see them constantly and just so you know she hasn't forgotten you the first thing she said when she saw you picture was iyan and danda. by the way the house looks amazing!! Miss you guys. Tess
ReplyDelete