I LOVE my life... I wouldn't trade my life for anything! I have a passion for reading, nature, ANIMALS, impelling movies, and most of all, falling deeper in love with my husband!I have an incredible job with Twin Falls High School as the Athletic Assistant. My husband teaches and coaches two sports for the high school, so we are fortunate enough to work together. We have a cute little doggy named Brutus, AKA Mr. Scruffles, and we are expecting a new baby girl in the beginning of February 2011.
Oh my heck, FINALLY soneone has entered the blog world!! I love your blog, I think it is adorable and will look at it regularly. It is seriously such a great way to keep in contact with people you don't see. You and Ryan are awesome. Anyone who can complete one of the cubes is a genius. I'm going to go look at pictures of your house and I'll comment later on it. I'm so jealous though!! We'll be renting forever. YUCK! Sarah has a blog....her link is on mine, if you didn't know that. LOve you lots! Can't wait to see more posts!! Ours is clarkandjo.blogspot.com.
Cute pic of ryan! How did he do it? We love you guys. Tess and Jake
ReplyDeleteOh my heck, FINALLY soneone has entered the blog world!! I love your blog, I think it is adorable and will look at it regularly. It is seriously such a great way to keep in contact with people you don't see. You and Ryan are awesome. Anyone who can complete one of the cubes is a genius. I'm going to go look at pictures of your house and I'll comment later on it. I'm so jealous though!! We'll be renting forever. YUCK! Sarah has a blog....her link is on mine, if you didn't know that. LOve you lots! Can't wait to see more posts!! Ours is clarkandjo.blogspot.com.
ReplyDelete