Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Girl!!!!!!

I thought I'd be a better this time around.... but apparently not! But for my mental sake, and my racing mind... I figured, time for an update! We have had 2 ultrasounds and both have confirmed a baby girl. At first we had mixed feelings on this: so excited for baby time, but also so nervous to have a girl. Girls scare me to be honest. DRAMA, HORMONES, MOOD SWINGS... can I say OMG?! haha, don't know how to handle another one of me :) I don't know if my husband does either. But as we approach week 27, and feel her move so much and respond to some of the things we do to promote movement, we get so excited. Especially with all the fun girly things i get to dress her up in, and decorate the nursery with, I am THRILLED and so is Ryan.... We feel like she can't come soon enough, we can hardly wait. The baby AND I have both grown so much in the last 4 weeks.... the weight is starting to really have an affect on me. I am achy and cranky by the time i get off work, and I feel so sore all the time! My neck, back, legs, butt.... etc. Thankfully Ryan doesn't complain too much when asked to rub out the kinks! He's been so wonderful. Love that boy :) I wanted to post a few of the ideas I have for the baby's room. Most of these items have been bought, i just want to complete decorating before i post pictures of the actual nursery... so here we go. Enjoy!

The Crib: (thanks to our amazing in-laws, they picked out THE most beautiful crib I've ever seen)



Chinese Lanterns! Except mine are in white, green and pink (with white blossoms!) So cute!
 

Wall mural Ryan and I put above the crib, I LOVE this, I'm totally going through a "bird" phase, so this goes perfectly in the baby's room!

The bedding, It's even cuter in real life, it's got cute little patterned birdies, and brown and green accents. I got an amazing deal on this bedding, so I am so excited!!



I will post more this week!! I have more pics and more to vent :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats congrats!!!! Makes it so real when you realize there is HUMAN inside you. Your baby girl will be a perfect angel...no crazy teenage drama. :) Can't wait to hear more and see more pics!

    ReplyDelete