Tuesday, August 17, 2010
A little bit of a change......
I deleted my previous blog for a plethora of reasons.... #1 being, it was titled "The Frosts" with the address of ryanandamanda.blogspot.com... it didn't really make sense to keep it because, well, Ryan never blogged on it, and I never posted anything because it was slightly overwhelming to post about OUR lives, and what WE were doing, and what WE did together..... #2 for me, it just makes more sense to have a blog just for myself, where I can type away, vent and document things about me, and how I feel and felt and reacted to certain, specific things in my life. #3 I felt a lot of pressure to post things that made my life look extraordinary and exciting, which to be honest, I really don't lead an exciting life! Extraordinary?? Yes, maybe to me, but not so much to others. We are very simple, quiet and settled, and I just stopped blogging because I felt I had to be impressive!! Among other reasons which I will keep to myself, I have decided to start my very own blog, where I can be myself, and use this as an outlet, perhaps journal even! So call me selfish or self-centered, but I am excited to start blogging again and hopefully I will be dedicated enough to keep up on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment