I LOVE my life... I wouldn't trade my life for anything! I have a passion for reading, nature, ANIMALS, impelling movies, and most of all, falling deeper in love with my husband!I have an incredible job with Twin Falls High School as the Athletic Assistant. My husband teaches and coaches two sports for the high school, so we are fortunate enough to work together. We have a cute little doggy named Brutus, AKA Mr. Scruffles, and we are expecting a new baby girl in the beginning of February 2011.
What a fun trip! It's always so fun to be with family. Cameron wants to be buried in Island Park, he loves it THAT much. We hope to build a nice cabin there someday. I love Addi with your dad. He looks like a sweet grandpa.
Gosh I LOVE LOVE Island Park. It's so nice just to drive a couple hours up into it and feel so far away from home. I love it....especially in the summer/fall. Looks like a fun family outing though! Gorgeous horses! Miss you! xoxo
What a fun trip! It's always so fun to be with family. Cameron wants to be buried in Island Park, he loves it THAT much. We hope to build a nice cabin there someday.
ReplyDeleteI love Addi with your dad. He looks like a sweet grandpa.
Gosh I LOVE LOVE Island Park. It's so nice just to drive a couple hours up into it and feel so far away from home. I love it....especially in the summer/fall. Looks like a fun family outing though! Gorgeous horses! Miss you! xoxo
ReplyDelete