Thursday, October 1, 2009

Island Park!!

This is a very belated post of our family trip to Island Park. My mom and dad were wanting a nice, relaxed family vacation, so they planned an incredible weekend trip to Island Park. We stayed at a place called Eagle Ridge Ranch... we had our own family sized cabin (complete with hot tub!), scheduled a couple horseback riding trips, went on nature walks, ate like fat people, watched Lion King only about 15 times, played games and slept a LOT (well, I did anyway lol). IT was such a fun weekend. We were so lucky to get Addi and Tess with us, Jake was missed very much by all of us, but we were fortunate to get part of his family! Thanks Mom and Dad for all you did for us. The mini vaca was incredible and totally hit the spot for relaxation and fun! Thanks for the food and making us feel like we were at a 5 star resort!! Mom I was so proud of you for riding the horse and not screaming once! You were sooo good!!


Addi was so cute on her very first horse back ride EVER! She was such a trooper and was so brave!







The hot tub was only like 90 degrees, so basically freezing for a hot tub! I only got in once, because it was so cold, yet everyone else thought it was just right. I was the lame one and froze the whole time we were there!! Sorry everyone :(



No comments:

Post a Comment