Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Pics by "A Day to Adore" Photography! Thanks Deanna!!

Deanna Johnson took these amazing photos of Claire, she did such a great job!!
































2 comments:

  1. so so so so cute. I just want to come and snuggle her. That photographer did a great job!

    Hope you are adjusting well to having a baby around and are getting enough sleep! So glad to hear she is sleeping well at night. Makes a HUGE difference! Can't wait to meet her!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Bought my plane ticket to come out to Idaho June 29-July4th! Obviously I'll be staying with my parents in Idaho Falls but will definitely be coming into Pocatello to meet with whoever for lunch on that Friday or Saturday. You going to be around? I'd LOVE to see you and meet Miss Claire!

    Email me would you? I didn't have your email so I had to do it this way. :)

    josue.rudd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete