Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer of fun (and many expenses) cont'd!!

I never got to finish my post that I published last week, so hopefully I can get this completed!! I promised my mom I would upload all my pics from our Florida trip, so i will try to squeeze as many as i can in this one!!


Ryan and I went to a really cool zoo while we were in Florida. Tess said it was the least impressive zoo there, but for us Idahoans, we were easily impressed!! We've NEVER seen an alligator or crocodile in real life, so for us, that just made it for us right there!!!
Check out the fat head on that sucker!!! It was so creeeeeepy being that close to the croc...
Pretty snapshot at the Epcot Center in Disney World. I LOVE IT THERE!

Close up!! I don't think we've ever had so much fun on a vacation. Ryan and I were all smiles the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment